Cables and good progress,
As you'll see in the latest YouTube video, I made up the new battery cables, and also fit the under-dash parcel tray, fresh-air cable, and choke cables...
With the new shock links that arrived in the mail, I was able to install the rear shocks and finally set the car down on its wheels for the first time...
With the car now rolling, I decided to fill the rebuilt steering box and idler with fresh Dynolite steering box lubricant.
I used an old squeeze bottle like a syringe to fill them.
Next entry will cover the installation of the engine and gearbox, so stay tuned!
Until next time -
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.