This weekend we installed the drive-train, I recorded the entire process in my latest YouTube video:
It certainly helps having 2 pairs of experienced hands on deck, I've probably assisted my father a dozen or so times over the years doing this operation with chain falls hung from the ceiling.
Trevor, who owns a pair of Healey 100s is also a seasoned veteran to the process..
The one unexpected issue we had was that the rolling chassis was about 1" too low to clear the rolling hoist frame, so we had to roll the car up onto some 2x4 pieces of wood to give it the extra clearance.
Other than that, it was smooth sailing!
The car is coming along really well and I couldn't be happier with the entire process!
Special thanks to my good friend Trevor Parker for coming by to help out with the engine install yesterday,
Trevor has been closely tied to Healey 100s since the mid 70's, and has been a great help throughout this restoration.
There's lots more ahead as I continue hooking things up and preparing the car for her first start up...
Until next time -